As the final chapter of our three part series on The Future of Billing we would like you to understand what is required to implement a SaaS billing model; In order to simplify this we have broken the process down into three (3) key elements:
Configuration essentially refers to setting up and customising the software according to your business preferences.
Refers to data exportation and conversion from your current system to importing the data within the new system. It’s a seamless and easy process to make sure your data is compatible with the new system.
The system can be up and running in a few days, but to keep it running, you need people who understand how to operate a SaaS solution. We try to mitigate the risk as much as possible by providing enhanced support. However, rest assured that the technology was designed with ease of use and simplicity in mind.
SnapBill is completely customizable. Many of our customers require integration with their websites, applications and other systems to be able to process transactions. That is why the SnapBill system was developed in such a way that it is extremely simple to quickly integrate with any system you are currently running.
Some key advantages that our customers notice in their business includes:
- ‘Anytime, anywhere’ access. This helps our customers and their business save time and embrace diverse multi-location working.
- Employees can access services easily using an existing internet connection and web browser.
- Our clients find that SnapBill makes collaborative working easier. Working in a live data environment means they don’t have to wait for a co-worker to manually submit, exchange or process information.
Value for money:
- SnapBill is a device independent technology – meaning as our client you don’t have to invest in expensive IT infrastructure to get started or expand.
- Pay-as-you-go invoicing keeps costs down – you’re charged according to usage.
- It is tax efficient technology – no capital expenditures means it can be considered a business expense.
- SnapBill continues to provide new and existing small businesses with reduced market entry barriers by enabling them to compete with larger businesses at lower cost.
- Services are fast to set up and seamlessly deployed.
- SnapBill solution is more reliable than traditional internal systems as you are receiving the necessary expertise and support to professionally back up and put contingency processes in place.
- Automatic “live” upgrades means there is no need for the multiple versions required as with traditional desktop models.
Enhanced customer service:
- SnapBill reduces “distance” between you and your clients.
- It enables you to quickly react and respond to situational changes – offering increased scope for growth.
- SnapBill’s technology improves on mobile working, freeing up quality time to spend with clients and allowing you to work from the office, on the road or at home when necessary.
The road to implementing a SaaS billing platform will require some minor changes in key areas of your business. However, if you do proceed, this implementation will unlock
latent value in your business, which was previously impossible before the advent of cloud
We hope that this 3 part guide has given you some insight as to what a SaaS solution can add to your business. A growth enabler. It is a way, with modest investment, to create an innovation and automated billing engine within your organisation.