As a result of the recent Post Office strike action, many businesses across South Africa have been left in a rather awkward situation where their billing is concerned.
The major problem businesses are facing is that invoices and statements have not yet been delivered to clients who receive theirs via post and the result has been a major delay with payments.
There may be various ways and means around retrieving your balance as a “postal” customer, but who wants to be inconvenienced that way? As the saying goes: “Ain’t nobody got time for that”.
The solution is pretty simple, businesses need to focus on steering away from traditional methods of billing and move on to a faster, automated, cost-effective and reliable method of managing their billing.
Here are 4 key benefits of moving from traditional methods to SnapBill:
- Anytime, anywhere’ access. This helps our customers and their business save time and embrace diverse multi-location working.
- Employees can access services easily using an existing internet connection and web browser.
- Our clients find that SnapBill makes collaborative working easier. Working in a live data environment means they don’t have to wait for a co-worker to manually submit, exchange or process information.
Value for Money
- SnapBill is a device independent technology – meaning as our client you don’t have to invest in expensive IT infrastructure to get started or expand.
- Pay-as-you-go invoicing keeps costs down – you’re charged according to usage.
- It is tax efficient technology – no capital expenditures means it can be considered a business expense.
- Quickly and effortlessly amend invoices for clients.
- Cut postal costs with digital invoices.
- Services are fast to set up and seamlessly deployed.
- Automated invoice generation means you never have to remember to invoice your clients ever again.
- SnapBill solution is more reliable than traditional internal systems as you are receiving the necessary expertise and support to professionally back up and put contingency processes in place.
- Automatic “live” upgrades means there is no need for the multiple versions required as with traditional desktop models.
Enhanced Customer Service
- SnapBill reduces “distance” between you and your clients.
- It enables you to quickly react and respond to situational changes – offering increased scope for growth.
- SnapBill’s technology improves on mobile working, freeing up quality time to spend with clients and allowing you to work from the office, on the road or at home when necessary.