At SnapBill we’ve got you covered with our diverse range of industry specific features to match your billing needs.
Being as flexible as we are this allows us to easily adjusted to any billing model. We’ve serviced a diverse range of clients and researched the different key features of our users.
This week we take a look at the insurance industry and the key SnapBill features available.
Short-term insurance / Administrators / Call centres / Brokers / Financial planners.
SnapBill’s sophisticated design is especially useful in making client management with any insurance service or product an easy and seamless task. Billing for insurance products such as commercial, corporate, agriculture, engineering and a number of niche products such as funeral cover, life cover, hospitality products, educational planning can involve lots of administrative and custom billing rules. Using SnapBill will assist you in doing all of this from one simple billing system.
- Unlimited storage and history of client data such as addresses, contact numbers, ID numbers, billing history, etc
- Verification of ID numbers
- Verification of bank account and credit card details (CDV check)
- Administration of all types and classes of short-term insurance policies
- Automatic generation of statutory notice and/or welcome letter
- Automatic generation of different policy numbers for different products and schemes
- Fully customisable quotation module
- Setting up of standard letters and reports
- Automated debit order collection procedures in conjunction with any of our supported payment gateways
- Automatic reconciliation reporting with reason codes for unsuccessful debits and marking unsuccessful debits as unpaid invoices
- Processing of third party payments via any payment gateways
- Manual capturing of premiums paid
- Reseller commision and fee administration
- Invoicing, statements, credit and debit note generation
Management Information System
- Standard baseline suite of reports including; invoicing / customer age / debit batches (recon) / services
- Various statistical reports on clients / payments / invoices / growth / services / stacked income & signups
- Workflow and document management
- Record keeping as required by FAIS
- Storing of encrypted credit card details
- Bulk processing of reports and standard letters
- Emails can be sent from and received within SnapBill
- Security and group access management
- Login is password protected
- Records are user, date and time-stamped (in depth audit trail)
- Different levels of permissions for group users – fully customisable
- Multi-tier commissions
- Data backed-up on cloud server on a daily basis
- System integration to bulk signup forms and immediate collection of data from sales agents
- Facility to export to CSV files
- Facility to import MS Excel/CSV/ASCII
- Customisable and fully brandable invoicing
- Customisable colour themes for user interface
- Access to SnapBill at anytime or anywhere, from any web-enabled device
Because SnapBill is flexible, scalable and extendable, our system conforms to the requirements of your business. Its foundation and structure make it the ideal, if not perfect, platform to achieve flexible billing and CRM customisation.